Fly Aero to Cabo
Aero is on a mission to redefine air travel - inspired by the golden age of aviation, designed for modern life.
Direct and premium flights via private terminals offer guests the comfort of low-contact travel and the effortlessness of flying private.
Fly in a redesigned 16-seat ERJ135:
- Brand new, custom-designed interiors
- First-class-only seat configuration
- Hand-stitched Italian leather seats
- Generous leg space
- State-of-the-art Bongiovi Acoustic Labs sound system
PET FRIENDLY TOO!
A dedicated Concierge team is on hand to take care of the details behind the scenes.
DIRECT FLIGHTS STARTING AT JUST $1,000 ONE WAY
Fly to Cabo from:
Dallas (Love Field)
Los Angeles (Van Nuys Airport)
Dallas (Love Field) - Aspen (Aspen/Pitkin Country Airport)
Los Angeles (Van Nuys Airport) - Aspen (Aspen/Pitkin Country Airport)
Los Angeles (Van Nuys Airport) - Sun Valley (Friedman Memorial Airport)
NOTE: some destinations may vary according to the season
Want to buy-out the whole plane and charter a flight for your trip?
In addition to their scheduled routes, Aero also offers charter services. Whether you are planning a company retreat or a vacation with extended family, Aero can accommodate your group with on-demand charter experiences. Fly anywhere, anytime on their Legacy 600 jet with seating for up to 13 people.
Charter Legacy 600:
- State-of-the-art business jet perfect for small teams and corporate travelers
- Spacious cabin with 13 premium seats
- Flexible seating configuration: facing seats and group and lounge seating
- All seats boast table access and extra legroom
For more information, email us directly at Info@lifestyleincabo.com